So what is a digital marketing plan?
Is a document that includes all the details of your marketing strategies, campaigns or actions.
And why it is important?
Basically all your digital marketing actions should be directed towards supporting the following goals:
- Identifying your customers’ needs.
- Anticipating customers needs and providing them with resources and information regarding your services.
- Satisfying your customers and delighting them with your online presence.
Moreover, an effective digital marketing plan should:
- Be aligned with your law firm´s goals.
- Use clear objectives for business and brand development.
- Be consistent with the types of costumers your law firm has.
- Define a compelling, differential selling proposition to communicate to your customers.
- Define the mix of online and offline communication tools used to attract visitors to the company website or interact with your brand.
- Support the customer journey through the buying process.
- Manage your customer lifecycle.
What should your law firm marketing plan include?
There are seven parts that all digital marketing plan should have, regardless of the industry you are in:
- Define your law firm’s mission
- Define the KPIs for this mission
- Identify buyer personas
- Describe your content initiative and strategies
- Determine your marketing budget
- Know who your competition is
- Outline the responsibilities each one of your team’s members will have
Do you want to build your digital marketing plan from scratch we will help you do that? We have prepared a template that you can download in the link below. We will be building each one of the steps together.
Interested in growing your law firm? Have a general question? We’re just an email away.